Setting up a company to operate a business can be a complex and time-consuming process in order to protect your assets. We are there from the outset and we work with you in the spirit of establishing a long-term partnership so we remain with you throughout the life cycle of your company.
Our service includes:
Company formation and secretarial service
- Advising, from a corporate secretarial perspective, on the initial set-up and the form an entity could take
- Establishing the optimal corporate structure and arranging for incorporation or registration of legal entities
- Providing advice on licensing requirements and regulatory approvals, e.g. securities, export registration
- Outlining basic labour law requirements
- Preparing a first draft of local employment contracts for consideration
- Advising on other basic compliance requirements
- Conducting health checks and reviews of statutory books and producing detailed reports with recommendations for further action
- Maintaining statutory records and completing ongoing secretarial compliance tasks
- Providing a registered office and nominee shareholder service (location specific)
- Facilitating corporate changes such as a change of director or corporate secretary, a company name change, change of auditor, transfer of shareholdings, increase in capital, alteration to constitutional documents or a change in bank signing arrangements
- Conducting company searches
Talk to us today, and let us assist you, call +64 9 522 2288 or email email@example.com.