Setting up a company to operate a business can be a complex and time-consuming process. Asset protection is important also, and the right company structure can achieve this.
We are there from the outset, and we work with you in the spirit of establishing a long-term business relationship, so we can support with you and your company throughout.
Our service includes:
Company Formation and Secretarial Services
- Advising, from a corporate secretarial perspective, on the initial set-up and the form an entity could take
- Establishing the optimal corporate structure and arranging for incorporation or registration of legal entities
- Providing advice on licensing requirements and regulatory approvals, e.g. securities, export registration
- Outlining basic labour law requirements
- Preparing a first draft of local employment contracts for consideration
- Advising on other basic compliance requirements
- Conducting health checks and reviews of statutory books and producing detailed reports with recommendations for further action
- Maintaining statutory records and completing ongoing secretarial compliance tasks
- Providing a registered office and nominee shareholder service (location specific)
- Facilitating corporate changes such as a change of director or corporate secretary, a company name change, change of auditor, transfer of shareholdings, increase in capital, alteration to constitutional documents or a change in bank signing arrangements
- Conducting company and intellectual property searches
Talk to us today, and let us assist you, call +64 9 522 2288 or email email@example.com.